Latest news from BEARR
- BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2020 – call for bids here – now closed.
- Annual conference on Violence against Women and Girls – report and presentations available to view here
- BEARR Trust annual lecture by Bridget Kendall on 6 June, details here
- The BEARR Trust bulletin for December 2019 is out. Read it here.
- The BEARR Trust Small Grants Scheme 2019 on the theme of Violence against Women and Girls! Details and outcome here
- The September 2019 BEARR Newsletter is available – read it here
Sign up to read our bulletins here.
The BEARR Trust is a UK-based organisation set up to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs working in health and social welfare to build know-how, skills and contacts.